***Food Service Worker Needed - Must have Shot records - Immediate Hire***
Houston, TX 77030
Food Service Worker
Performs as a general worker in job areas where assigned, including serving meals, assisting with meal preparation following recipes for preplanned menus, maintenance, construction and grounds keeping activities by following instructions from area leads and managers. Works as team player. Attitude and appearance reflect company image (treat customers with respect, wear company uniform, etc.)
- Loads and unloads materials, cleans equipment, and assists in all areas where assigned.
• Carries tools and equipment to and from storage and working areas.
• Assists in preliminary preparation of meals and in meal preparation as directed.
• Safely operates mixers, ovens, choppers, shredders, steamers, grills, grinders, steam kettles, fry kettles and other food service related equipment when directed.
• Serves meals following company policy and approved procedures of food safety.
• Cleans tables, washes dishes, and performs other general and assigned cleaning tasks.
• Assists in other operations as needed.
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have, or will get, Food handlers and TABC certification
- Have or will get shot records
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a cook or dishwasher
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
- Click below to apply