* HIRING COOKS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY *
Irvine, CA 92612
As a cook you will have responsibility of food production in the kitchen operations. These positions play an integral role in managing the food production operations while ensuring client and customer service. This successful leader must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food.
- Practice key sanitation procedures and policies and maintain food at appropriate temperatures.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
Equal Opportunity Employer
Complete the Online Application at the link below and Start Working THIS WEEK!!!
To Apply simply type: Apply.Firstclassworkforce.com into your web browser or copy and paste the link below:
You can also Text your Name and “Apply” to 949-200-6745 and we will send you the link.
Call: (949) 250-4916 ask for Jessica or Nichole *****
Text: (949) 200-6745 (Text only – no calls)
*****Office accepts calls M-F 8am – 4pm for interview questions. If you need something outside of these hours, please use the Text line and send us a text. We will get back to you Monday - Friday between 12 and 24 hours. For Saturday and Sunday inquiries, 24-48 hours
Ideal Candidates will have these Minimum Requirements:
- Previous cook experience either through school or in the work environment required
- Knowledgeable in a large array of foods and cuisine is preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in culinary terminology and vocabulary
- Have moderate knife skills already developed
- Provide your own uniform: Hat, cut glove, black slacks, black chef coat, non-slip shoes, tools/knives
- Must be eligible to work for United States and provide 2-forms of government ID
- Must be able to stand and walk for 6 – 8 hours
- Submit to a drug screen and background check
- Have at least 1 years of recent experience as a cook
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Work effectively and professionally with others
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
Click below to apply