Saint Louis, MO 63116
The Busser/Runner help out the wait staff and or bartenders at food service operations and other places that serve food and drinks. Bussers clean tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, make sure diner’s water glasses are full and reset the tables for the next service. Bussers help servers bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
Performs as a general worker in job areas where assigned keeping active by following instructions from area leads and managers. Works as team player. Attitude and appearance reflect company image (treat customers with respect, wear company uniform, etc.)
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a cook or dishwasher
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.