Richardson, TX 75067
First Class Workforce is currently looking to fill part time positions for energetic, reliable Banquet Servers, for our clients in Richardson, TX.
Banquet servers set up for events, carry trays, serve guests and clean up at the event's conclusion. Set up can include putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and putting up a buffet. A banquet server's duties during the event can vary based on the situation, but, in general, they must be able to focus on the job while staying on their feet and moving about freely, which can include bending, climbing stairs and carrying items weighing 25-50 pounds.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Banquet Server, Waiter or Waitress
- Be able to carry 10 dinners per tray
- Have a professional appearance and great attitude
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check