Spring, TX 77380
NOW HIRING BANQUET SERVERS!!!
- Run food from the kitchen to the banquet hall on demand
- Assist with food and table prep before the event begins
- Set up buffets with food presentation standards and practices in mind, ensuring safe food handling performance
- Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to requests for beverages, appetizers and other needs
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Open wine and take drink orders
- Clean up venue after event ends and assist with inventory, food storage and other closeout tasks
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Have a willingness to work in hot, humid environment and on your feet for 8-hour shifts
- Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Have previous wait-staff experience (a plus)
- Have knowledge of catering practices preferred
- Have the ability to work quickly and as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Have reliable transportation required
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.