First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced bartenders and banquet servers to join our local team.
Banquet Servers are the face of an event and perform serving duties for meals at hotels, conference centers, conventions and for special events through catering companies. Banquet servers are responsible for accommodating all guests at a function while circulating the room. Anticipating the needs of the guests and responding politely to their requests are common required tasks.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Ensure exemplary guest service through all forms of banquet service, carving stations, bartending, running food during events, buffets, plated, replenishing product and supplies in compliance with event standards.
- Ensure that events are properly equipped and executed by transporting, pulling, setting up and breaking down, as well as returning equipment to designated storages in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Perform side work by helping to provide a safe and clean work environment.
- Clean, organize and restock equipment/product returning from catering events.
- Understand and adhere to safety responsibilities as well as environmental laws by following established procedures, policies, training and involvement activities.
- Perform other duties that could be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous waitress, waiter or banquet server experience requires
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Our candidate will need to be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate