30309 Atlanta, GA 30309
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for friendly and reliable Barista for our valued clients throughout the metropolitan area. Concession stand workers deal directly with the guests and must be able to stay focused, organized and friendly during fast paced hectic periods.
General responsibilities include:
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Demonstrate current and working knowledge of drip coffee, cold beverage, espresso bar, and pastry stations.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffè latte, and cappuccino.
- Follows standards and maintains work area and equipment to ensure safe and sanitary food and drink-handling practices.
- Educate, sample, and serve customers food and beverage products.
- Follows station specific duties and responsibilities.
- Opens and/or closes area following appropriate checklist, verifies completion with Manager on Duty prior to leaving the area.
- Produce and present freshly prepared products following recipes while meeting speed of service standard.
Ideal Candidates will
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience in a food service position.
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
- Be at least 18 years of age