San Antonio, TX 78205
We are currently searching for an experienced Bartender who is familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes and is capable of delivering quality customer service. The Bartender will be responsible for serving patrons and fulfilling drink orders for the dining room, monitoring the cash drawer at the bar and performing alcohol inventories at the end of each night to help in maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed
- Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a bartender
- Certification as a mixologist from a reputable bartending school preferred
- Must be able to lift 20 pound boxes and stand for an 8-hour shift
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills required
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area's leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.