Arlington Heights, IL 60005
The Concessions Stand Worker is responsible for working a Concession Stand with multiple employees, cashiers, cooks, counters, bartenders and bar backs. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event setup, event day operations and event specific closing/ check-out. The primary functions of this position are to provide hospitality, handle cash, practice safe and sanity food handling.
- Basic math skills required; ability to accurately handle money and count change
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.