CONCESSION STAND ATTENDANT
Fort Worth, TX 76164
Now Hiring for Concession Stand Workers!!
Performs as a general worker in job areas where assigned, including serving meals, assisting with meal preparation following recipes for preplanned menus, maintenance, as well as working as team player. Attitude and appearance reflect company image (treat customers with respect, wear company uniform, etc.)
• Carries tools and equipment to and from storage and working areas.
• Assists in preliminary preparation of meals and in meal preparation as directed.
• Safely operates mixers, ovens, choppers, shredders, steamers, grills, grinders, steam kettles, fry kettles and other food service related equipment when directed.
• Following company policy and approved procedures of food safety.
• Performs other general and assigned cleaning tasks.
• Assists in other operations as needed.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions.
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area's leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying