Denton, TX 76204
First Class Workforce is currently looking to fill 3 full time positions as a Catering Assistant, for our hospital client in Denton, TX.
As a Catering Assistant you will perform a variety of tasks, from serving the food, stocking supplies, cleaning tables and counters, resetting tables, greeting physicians and answering questions. Catering Assistants work on their feet for long periods, and are experts at customer service. This position does daily breakfast / lunch catering in the physician dining hall and occasional caterings for meetings / events.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a server
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Work effectively and professionally with others
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Have a up to date Food Handlers or Serve Safe Certificate.
Vaccinations Required for our Hospitals:
- 3 doses of Hep B
- 2 doses of MMR (Titer or Vaccine record) or 2 doses of Measles and Mumps and 1 dose of Rubella
- 2 doses of Varicella (Titer or Vaccine record)
- 1 dose after the year 2005 of Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
- Updated Flu shot and TB vaccine/Chest X-Ray (within 6 months)
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working tomorrow and get paid next week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We recognize employees through our Employee of the Month Program and offer programs such as our referral incentive. We realize the importance of providing a healthy work environment and culture.