Catering Cook Assistant
Richardson, TX 75080
Position: Catering Cook Assistant
Type: Full Time/Weekends
Pay Rate: $12/hour
Location: Richardson, TX 75080
Job Description: This role requires extensive kitchen skills and a friendly, outgoing personality, since catering cooks frequently meet directly with event planners to develop the menu for a particular event. This role requires a great deal of flexibility, excellent food presentation skills, and the ability to work and communicate with diverse staff members to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and service delivery.
• Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule.
• Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food.
• Practice key sanitation procedures and policies and maintain food at appropriate temperatures.
• Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
Ideal Candidates will:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have at least 1 year experience as a catering cook
• Be able to work in fast-paced environment
• Work effectively and professionally with others
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.