Catering Delivery Driver
Richardson, TX 75080
The Catering delivery driver position is responsible for the execution of all catering orders from start to finish. Responsibilities include:
- Delivers all catering orders at the proper time and to the proper location.
- Ensures that the catering delivery vehicle is fully stocked with supplies
- Follows all applicable traffic laws when driving the delivery vehicle
- Manages all equipment necessary and keeps track of inventory of supplies
- Keeps informed of all upcoming catering orders
- Verifies all catering orders prior to departing to ensure order accuracy and completeness of order
- Validates that all items ordered are charged for and match the invoice for the guest.
- Demonstrates excellent guest hospitality skills in every interaction with the guest.
- Maintains Positive attitude during stressful situations
- Consults with management regarding any customer service issues
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards
General and Physical Requirements include:
- Possess the appropriate Driver's License in compliance with state codes for driving delivery vehicle. (Valid CDL is preferred, but not required.)
- Currently hold a valid TX food handlers certification
- Must be able to lift/move up to 100lbs
- Must have open availability and be willing to work nights and weekends.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to work in a fast passed environment
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check