Certified Electrical HVAC Technician
Irving, TX 75038
First Class Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a full-time Certified Electrical HVAC Technician!
Position: Certified Electrical HVAC Technician
Type: Full Time/Temp to perm
Pay Rate: $22/hour
Location: Irving, TX 75038
HVAC installers are comfort controllers, and work with heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They install, repair, replace and maintain HVAC systems for homes and businesses in many different types of buildings.
HVAC understand how to make buildings cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They understand to control temperature, humidity and use a wide array tools to keep systems working optimally. They may work with water-based units, gas, and more.
Working with air conditioning systems means working with chemicals that must be conserved and disposed of properly, according to Federal law.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time