Concession Stand Attendants and Cashiers
Chicago, IL 60604
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for friendly and reliable concession stand workers for our valued clients throughout the metropolitan area. Concession stand workers deal directly with the guests and must be able to stay focused, organized and friendly during fast paced hectic periods.
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working tomorrow and get paid next week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We recognize employees through our Employee of the Month Program and offer programs such as our referral incentive. We realize the importance of providing a healthy work environment and culture.
General responsibilities include:
- Serve food and beverages
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Scrub and polish counters and other equipment.
- Wrap menu item such as hot dogs, burgers and chicken.
- Using POS system, calculators, and accept payment or make change.
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Replenish foods at serving stations.
- Balance inventories and payments.
- Take customers' orders.
- Add relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to instructions.
- Deliver orders to kitchens, and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
- Order items needed to replenish supplies.
Ideal Candidates will
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience in a food service position
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Be at least 18 years of age