Concession Stand Worker
Anaheim , CA 92805
Concession Stand Attendant
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for reliable concession stand workers for our valued clients throughout the Orange County area. Concession stand workers deal directly with the guests and must be able to stay focused, organized, and friendly during fast paced hectic periods.
The Concessions Stand Worker is responsible for working a Concession Stand with multiple employees, cashiers, cooks, counters, bartenders and bar backs. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event setup, event day operations and event specific closing/ check-out. The primary functions of this position are to provide hospitality, handle cash, practice safe and sanitary food handling.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area's leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
General responsibilities include:
- Serve food and beverages
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary
- Scrub and polish counters and other equipment
- Wrap menu item such as hot dogs, burgers and chicken
- Work well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Lift, push, and pull items up to 50lbs.
- Use POS system, calculators, and accept payment or make change
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages
- Replenish foods at serving stations
- Take customers' orders and deliver food to customer in seat location
- Deliver orders to kitchens and pick up and serve food when it is ready
- Order items needed to replenish supplies
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 1 year of recent experience in a food service position
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Possess strong communication skills
- Work effectively and professionally with others
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check