Concession Stand Worker
San Antonio, TX 78219
NOW HIRING CONCESSION STAND WORKERS!!!
As a concession stand worker you will provide hospitality, handle cash and practice safe food handling procedures during events. You will be responsible for pre-event setup, event day operations and event-specific closing/check-out. You will work on a team of cashiers, cooks, counters, bartenders and bar backs, all with the common goal of providing excellent customer service. All individuals must be Food Handler’s Certified and TABC Certified.
- Basic math skills required; ability to accurately handle money and count change
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background check
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Verify all opening inventory counts
- Understand and maintain proper sanitation and food safety
- Monitor food and beverage quality/presentation throughout the event
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of all storage areas; i.e. back bars, storage rooms, beverage cages, cabinets, walk in coolers, etc.
- Support other Food & Beverage departments as needed
- Work with counter parts of operation to ensure event standards of service are reached
- Help maintain and ensure excellent customer service
- Other responsibilities and tasks as deemed appropriate by the management team
Pay Range / Compensation - $11-13 per hour
Join our Team
For more information, or to get started, contact our Recruiter, Ilona, at 210-531-1394.