Cook / Prep-Cook
Atlanta, GA 30309, 30313
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Cook to help support a fast-paced team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience as a cook, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today.
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
Ideal Candidates will:
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Cook in the restaurant industry
- Be able to read and follow standardized recipes
- Have a strong working knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Be able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area's leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.