San Antonio, TX 78229
WE ARE NOW HIRING A PASSIONATE COOK!!!
LOCATION NEAR 410 AND MEDICAL CENTER 78229
We are looking for a skillful and passionate Cook to help support a fast-paced team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience as a cook, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today. All Cooks must obtain Food Handler’s Certification.
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
- Full Time Cook
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and self-motivated workers with effective communication skills that can work individually and as part of our team.
All our employees are expected to arrive early and work diligently for the entire shift
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 year(s) of recent experience as a Hospital Housekeeper
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices.
- Have a willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Have a reliable mode of transportation.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
To apply for any of these positions, do one of the following:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Complete the Online Application at the link below and Start Working with us This Week!
Email us your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call (210)531-1394