Cooks and Dishwashers
Fort Worth, TX 76164
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced cooks and dishwashers for our valued clients throughout the metropolitan area.
As a cook you will have responsibility of food production in the kitchen operations. You will be responsible for preparing large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule. You must also portion, arrange and garnish food while practicing key sanitation procedures and maintain food at appropriate temperatures.
Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots and pans using a dishwashing machine and/or a three compartment sink. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a cook or dishwasher
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.