Carrollton, TX 75010
Position: Dietary Aide
Location: Carrollton, TX 75010
Schedule: 1st and 2nd shift available, must be flexible to work evenings and weekends
Pay: $12/hour - $14/hour - competitive pay based on experience
As a Dietary Aide, you will prepare food and handle pre-prepared food created by cooks. Depending on their facility, food may be served in a general dining hall or in residents' or patients' individual rooms. A dietary aide also conducts cleaning-related tasks such as cleaning the kitchen, washing pots, pans and dishes, setting up and taking down the dining areas, and taking inventory of food and kitchen supplies.
Ideal Candidates will:
• Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
Vaccinations Required for our Hospitals:
• 3 doses of Hep B
• 2 doses of MMR or 2 doses of Measles and Mumps and 1 dose of Rubella
• 2 doses of Varicella
• 1 dose after the year 2005 of Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
• Updated Flu shot and TB vaccine