$11 - $12 per hour Grapevine, TX 76051
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Have you ever thought about becoming a Dietary Aide, inside of a BIG Hospital? Then we have a job for YOU!
Get started TODAY!
Call 817-698-9922 to apply today –or- visit us Firstclassworkforce.com
Assists in the kitchen area prior to, during, and after meals are served to the residents. Assists in maintaining kitchen work areas, and keeping equipment, utensils and food plates clean and orderly.
- Must be able to consult with the doctor and dietician on what kind of food has to be prepared for the patient
- Must be able to consult with the patient to find out their favorite food and find out the healthiest way to prepare them
- May have to supervise the cook while the meal is being cooked
- May have to ensure that stocks of the kitchen are full and have to order more if they are running low
- Dietary aides may also have to teach the family of the patient on how to prepare meals for them
- May have to assist in the cleaning of dishes, pots and pans, dinning halls, and kitchen area
- Serve food on delivery cart to patient rooms (Must be able to lift/push/pull 25-30lbs)
Ideal Candidates will
• Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
• Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a cook
• Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
• Be eligible to work in the United States
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
Benefits include medical, dental and vision servies. Vacation time offered after 1 year.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area's leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.