Grapevine, TX 76051
Have you ever thought about becoming a Dietary Aide, inside of a BIG Hospital? Then we have a job for YOU!
Get started TODAY! Full time hours! Great Pay! Temp to Hire position!
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions Assists in the kitchen area prior to, during, and after meals are served to the residents. Assists in maintaining kitchen work areas, and keeping equipment, utensils and food plates clean and orderly.
- Must be able to consult with the doctor and dietician on what kind of food has to be prepared for the patient
- Must be able to consult with the patient to find out their favorite food and find out the healthiest way to prepare them
- May have to supervise the cook while the meal is being cooked
- May have to ensure that stocks of the kitchen are full and have to order more if they are running low
- Dietary aides may also have to teach the family of the patient on how to prepare meals for them
- May have to assist in the cleaning of dishes, pots and pans, dinning halls, and kitchen area
- Serve food on delivery cart to patient rooms (Must be able to lift/push/pull 25-30lbs)
• Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a cook
• Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively and professionally with others.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the United States.
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
Benefits including, medical, dental and vision. Vacation time after 1 year.