Chicago, IL 60604
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced and reliable dishwashers for our valued clients throughout the metropolitan area. Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots and pans using a dishwashing machine and/or a three compartment sink. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working tomorrow and get paid next week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We recognize employees through our Employee of the Month Program and offer programs such as our referral incentive. We realize the importance of providing a healthy work environment and culture.
General responsibilities include:
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewashes soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a dishwasher
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Be at least 18 years of age