Saint Louis, MO 63144
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced and reliable Cooks and Dishwashers for our valued clients throughout the metropolitan area.
Cooks fulfill a variety of tasks in the kitchen, including preparing large quantities of food, following standardized recipes within required production schedule.
Quality cooks should have at least one year’s experience in the kitchen and should know how to weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment. They must be able to efficiently portion, arrange, and garnish food, and must practice key sanitation procedures and policies and maintain food at appropriate temperatures.
Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots and pans using a dishwashing machine and/or a three compartment sink. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
General DISHWASHER responsibilities include:
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewashes soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
To apply for any of these positions, do one of the following:
- Visit firstclassworkforce.com/apply
- Call our office Directly at (314) 727-0002 to schedule an appointment
Address: 1248 Hanley Industrial Court, St. Louis, MO, 63144
Ideal Candidates for these positions will:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 1 year of recent experience or education in the position(s) applying for
- Pass a Drug Test and submit to a Criminal Background Check.
- Have reliable transportation and a working phone
- Be able to work effectively and professionally with others in fast-paced environments
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Be able to acquire certain required uniform items
- Be eligible to work in the United States
With First Class Workforce Solutions—a St. Louis staffing company-- you can work as little or as much as you want, while adding variety and new skills to your resume. We provide staff to the Food Service and Hospitality industries; our clients include hotels, corporate cafeterias, school cafeterias, hospitals, sports complexes, catering companies, and more. We offer a variety of temporary, long-term, and “temp-to-hire” positions in the St. Louis area.
First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience, and knowledge of the position for which they are applying. We are currently hiring experienced Prep Cooks, Grill & Line Cooks, Banquet Servers, Bartenders, Line Servers, Cashiers, Concessions Attendants, Housekeepers, Dishwashers, and more.