San Antonio, TX 78219
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced and reliable dishwashers for our valued clients. Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots and pans using a dishwashing machine and/or a three-compartment sink. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility. All Dishwashers must obtain a Food Handler’s Certification.
Pay Range / Compensation - $9-10.50 per hour
General responsibilities include:
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewashes soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a dishwasher.
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Be at least 18 years of age
To apply for this position, do one of the following:
- Contact Ilona Martinez, Recruiter, at 210.531.1394 to schedule an appointment or to learn more
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at 111 Soledad St., Suite 1305, San Antonio, Texas 78205