Irvine, CA 92646
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for dishwashers who have the motivation and desire to become prep cooks and possibly even cooks!
Dishwasher/Prep Cook Responsibilities:
Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots and pans using a dishwashing machine and/or a three-compartment sink. Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through the dish machine; Sort and stack clean dishes, carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas; change dishwater in dish machine every hour; Remove trash and garbage to dumpster; Set up or break down dishwashing area as well as ensure the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
As a prep cook you will be responsible for helping with food production in the kitchen operations while practicing and maintaining key sanitation procedures and maintaining food at appropriate temperatures. You will help prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes within a required production schedule and portion, arrange and garnish food as requested by the chef. You must be able to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
• Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a dishwasher/utility kitchen worker
- Have the motivation and desire for company advancement with our clients
- Understand culinary terms and techniques
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
• Work effectively and professionally with others
- Provide your own uniform, based on company standards
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
• Be eligible to work in the United States
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
• Be willing to work a varied schedule, including weekends