Houston, TX 77030
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for an experienced and reliable dishwasher for our valued client in Houston. This position will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots and pans using a dishwashing machine and/or a three compartment sink. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility. It will also require tasks outside the dish area as requested by management.
General responsibilities include:
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewashes soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Other responsibilities as requested by management
Ideal Candidates will
- Have at least 1 year of recent experience as a dishwasher
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Be at least 18 years of age