Houston, TX 77057
We are in need of Dishwashers to staff our morning, afternoon and swing shifts. The ideal candidate believes in showing up on time for work, providing other employees with assistance in the kitchen as needed and following all sanitary and health-related protocols. If you’ve ever dreamed of working as a Kitchen Manager or Prep Cook, this position might provide you with a great start.
- Operate the industrial dishwasher
- Wash glassware and other implements by hand when necessary
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles
- Clean iced tea, coffee and milkshake machines daily
- Rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear on resources
- Clean dish storage
- Follow sanitation policies at all times
- Provide assistance to prep cook and other kitchen staff as needed, especially during peak times
- Perform opening, closing and side work
- Clean up spills or broken glassware immediately
- Report any sanitation or janitorial issues to appropriate party
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Ability to operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 20 lbs
- Willingness to work in hot, humid environment and on your feet for 8-hour shifts
- Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area's leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.