Environmental Services Housekeeper
Reston, VA 20190
The Environmental Services Housekeeper performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
- Follows specific procedures to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Job qualifications include:
- Must be able to commit to assigned schedule.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English required.
- 6 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred.
Pay rate: $13-$15 depending on experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have previous experience.
- Must work weekends (rotating)