Atlanta, GA 30314
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced Floor Techs. Floor Techs are responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, safe environment in all areas of the facility in accordance with quality standards.
- Buffs, polishes and strips floors using heavy equipment at a health care facility, office building, or similar building in an orderly condition.
- Cleans and buffs hard surfaces.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, polishes floors and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- Performs minor operational maintenance.
- Must have great attitude, outgoing, team player, and great customer service skills.
- Hardworking, reliable, and friendly.
- Minimum of 6 months of floor care maintenance experience.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to work flexible shifts.
First Class Workforce Solutions, is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for Food Service, Hospitality and Janitorial positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and thorough knowledge of the position for which they are applying.