Full-time COOK in Irvine!!
72 summerstone Irvine, CA 92618
We are looking for enthusiastic, efficient, self-motivated workers with effective communication skills that can work individually and as part of a team.
- Hospitality or customer service experience a plus
- Morning and early afternoon shifts available
- Weekly paycheck
- Health Insurance offered
- Recent cook experience required for cook position
- Overtime, double-time, and holiday pay available
As a cook you will have responsibility of food production in the kitchen operations. These positions play an integral role in managing the food production operations while ensuring client and customer service. This successful leader must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food
- Practice key sanitation procedures and policies and maintain food at appropriate temperatures
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
- Must be over 18
- Must be eligible to work for United States and provide 2-forms of government ID
- Must be able to stand and walk for 6 – 8 hours
- Submit to a drug screen and background check
- Cooks must have a chef coat and knife skills