HIRING FOR COOKS
Saint Louis, MO 63105
First Class Workforce is looking for experienced, motivated and dependable cooks close to the Forest Park (63105 zip code) area. This is an ongoing position and pays 10.50 an hour with 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available. Cooks play an integral role in managing the food production operations while ensuring client and customer service. Ideal candidates must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food.
- Practice key sanitation procedures and policies and maintain food at appropriate temperatures.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
Ideal Candidates will
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience as a cook
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food and Service Hospitality Industry for more than twenty-five years. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter. First Class Workforce has developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.