HOSPITAL FOOD SERVERS
Garland, TX 75042
HOSPITAL FOOD SERVERS NEEDED- $11.50/hour – Garland, TX 75042
First Class Workforce Solutions is currently looking to fill 4 Food Server Positions in the Garland, TX Area. We have both Full Time and Part Time positions available. Please review the shifts needed below, along with a detailed Job Description.
SCHEDULES: Must be willing to work weekends as needed!
- Full-Time Cook (40 hours/week minimum): 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Part-Time Cook (20-35 hours /week): 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Full-Time Cook (40 hours/week minimum): 12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Part-Time Cook (20-35 hours /week): 12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The food service worker may work anywhere on property where food is prepared. This person will assist in setup and serving of food from counters and steamtables. Duties will include cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work stations. The general responsibilities of the position are listed, but not limited to the below.
- Read recipes and/or product directions
- Estimates food requirements
- Operates a variety of kitchen utensils to weigh, measure, mix, wash, peel, cut, grind, stir, strain, season, and knead foodstuffs for cooking, serving, and storing
- Assist in preparation of hot and/or cold foods, and properly stores food, utilizing knowledge of temperature requirements and spoilage
- Inspects workstations for compliance with service standards
- Keeps records and requisition for supplies/equipment as needed
- Cleans and sanitizes workstations and equipment
- May taste test products
- Sets up stations with entrees, soups, salads, breads, condiments, other food products and utensils
- Provides general stocking duties in service area
- Serves and replenishes food from counters and steam tables (sometimes using a conveyor food belt) and breaks down stations at the end of meal periods
- Brews coffee and tea
- May be required to restock other beverage areas
- Interacts with customers in the serving, retail, and dining areas
- Assists customers with opening containers and cutting food when requested
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures
- May work on tray line to distribute food
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year of work-related experience
- Current TB Test
- Knowledge of basic operation of equipment
- Be at least 18 years old or older
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Work effectively and professionally with others
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Must have a valid Food Handlers Certification
$11.50/hour Paid Weekly
Garland, TX 75042