Frisco, TX 75035
First Class Workforce is currently hiring for a full time 1st and 2nd shift Hospital Housekeepers, for our client in Frisco, Texas.
Hospital housekeepers clean patient rooms, surgical units, administrative offices and restroom several times a day to keep infection and disease at bay. They also polish furniture, vacuum carpets and distribute clean linen and hospital gowns in their assigned areas. Each hospital will have different sets of duties for the hospital housekeepers that they hire but basic responsibilities remain the same in all hospital environments.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
Vaccinations Required for our Hospitals:
- 3 doses of Hep B
- 2 doses of MMR or 2 doses of Measles and Mumps and 1 dose of Rubella
- 2 doses of Varicella
- 1 dose after the year 2005 of Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
- Updated Flu shot and TB vaccine