San Antonio, TX 78229
WE ARE NOW HIRING A HOSPITAL HOUSEKEEPER!!!
LOCATION NEAR 410 AND MEDICAL CENTER 78229
We currently have several openings for experienced, dependable Environmental Services Techs /Hospital Housekeeping Attendants. We are looking for candidates with a track record of excellent service. Our company serves a wide variety of clients, which means your work load may change from day to day. We do, however, have consistent work available for the ideal applicant and we offer competitive wages for the industry. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional who wants steady employment in the housekeeping industry.
As a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining a clean, sanitary, safe environment in all areas of the facility in accordance with quality standards.
- Our Employees get paid Weekly
- Health Insurance offered: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Overtime is Available with us!
- Full Time Housekeeping
- Must Obtain an Immunization Record and Flu Shot must be done before applying
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and self-motivated workers with effective communication skills that can work individually and as part of our team.
All our employees are expected to arrive early and work diligently for the entire shift
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 year(s) of recent experience as a Hospital Housekeeper
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices.
- Have a willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Have a reliable mode of transportation.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
First Class Workforce Solutions is the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.
To apply for any of these positions, do one of the following:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Complete the Online Application at the link below and Start Working with us This Week!
Email us your Resume to email@example.com
Questions? Call (210)531-1394