Saint Louis, MO 63128
We currently have several openings for experienced, dependable Environmental Services Techs/Hospital Housekeeping attendants. We are looking for candidates with a track record of excellent service. Our company serves a wide variety of clients, which means your work load may change from day to day. We do, however, have consistent work available for the ideal applicant and we offer competitive wages for the industry. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional who wants steady employment in the housekeeping industry.
As a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining a clean, sanitary, safe environment in all areas of the facility in accordance with quality standards.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solutions
- Have at least 1 year(s) of recent experience as a Hospital Housekeeper
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Have advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices.
- Have a willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Have a reliable mode of transportation.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.