Chicago, IL 60604
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Cook to help support a fast-paced team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience as a cook, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today.
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working tomorrow and get paid next week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We recognize employees through our Employee of the Month Program and offer programs such as our referral incentive. We realize the importance of providing a healthy work environment and culture.
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
Ideal Candidates will:
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Cook in the restaurant industry
- Be able to read and follow standardized recipes
- Have a strong working knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Be able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.