Dallas, TX 75247
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for an organized and enthusiastic leader to join our Dallas office as a Staffing Coordinator. First Class Workforce provides temporary staffing and permanent placement services for the food service, hospitality, janitorial and special event industries throughout the DFW market and nationwide.
Position: Staffing Coordinator
Type: Full Time 6am-3pm or 7am-4pm
Pay Rate: $13/hour
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring our customer’s orders are filled with the best possible employee or group of employees. This is accomplished through the development and ongoing management of teams of employees with varied skill sets within the industries we serve.
The ideal candidate would already be involved in the local food service or hospitality industries. All candidates must be comfortable working early mornings, weekends and carrying an on-call cell phone. In addition, they must possess effective written and interpersonal communications skills, since they will be working closely with job applicants, employees and hiring managers to ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed. Finally, they must be able to work well under pressure and have the capability to work discreetly with highly confidential information such as salaries and employment records.
• Are energetic and results driven
• Able to handle multiple tasks at once
• Have working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
• Have a customer is #1 attitude
• Are able to be on-call and work weekends as necessary
• Have at least 1 year of experience within the food service or hospitality industries.
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be legal to work in the United States
• Must be willing to submit a criminal background check
• Must have own vehicle
• Bilingual speaking is a plus
APPLY BELOW USING THE ATTACHED LINK: