Irvine, CA 92614
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for an organized and enthusiastic leader to join our team as a Staffing Coordinator. First Class Workforce provides temporary staffing and permanent placement services for the food service and hospitality throughout Orange County, CA and nationwide.
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring our customer’s orders are filled with the best possible employee or group of employees. This is accomplished through the development and ongoing management of teams of employees with varied skill sets within the industries we serve.
Our office is looking to hire immediately for this position. The ideal candidate would already be involved in the local food service or hospitality industries. All candidates must be comfortable working early mornings, weekends and carrying an on-call cell phone. In addition, they must possess effective written and interpersonal communications skills, since they will be working closely with job applicants, employees, and hiring managers to ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed. Finally, they must be able to work well under pressure and have the capability to work discreetly with highly confidential information such as salaries and employment records.
- Are energetic and results driven
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Have working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have a customer is #1 attitude and work within the Spirit of Hospitality
- Are able to be on-call and work weekends as necessary
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus
- Experience with data entry and payroll a plus
- Have at least 1 year working in the food service or hospitality industries
- Have at least 1 year of working in an office setting
- Be legal to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening