$11-$13 DOE Saint Louis, MO 63144
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for an organized and enthusiastic leader to join our St. Louis office as a Banquet Captain/Staffing Coordinator. First Class Workforce provides temporary staffing and permanent placement services for the food service, hospitality and housekeeping industries throughout the local marketplace and nationwide.
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring our customer's orders are filled with the best possible employee or group of employees. This is accomplished through the development and ongoing management of teams of employees with varied skill sets within the industries we serve. In addition, recruiting, screening and on-boarding these teams is required by this position to ensure all the above needs can be met. Payroll and Invoicing the customer's properly is another duty this position tackles on a weekly basis.
- Are energetic and results driven
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Have working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have a customer is #1 attitude
- Previous Banquet Experience is a HUGE plus!!!
- Able to be on-call and work weekends every other week.
- Bilingual is a big plus!
- Have at least 3 years of management and/or team building within the food service or hospitality industries.
- Be legal to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening
For consideration and to set up an interview, please respond to this ad with a cover letter detailing your qualifications, your resume, and a minimum of 3 professional references. If you have letters of recommendation from previous employers, please feel free to include those in your initial email as well.