Maryland Heights, MO 63043
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for an energetic, positive and organized team player to join our St Louis branch in an Entry Level Management position as a Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator. This position will focus a majority of their time on recruiting new employees while the rest of the time assisting the management team with the day to day operations. All with the goal of ensuring our customers have a First Class experience.
This is an immediate need and we would like to fill this position ASAP. Ideal candidates will have an active role in the local food service or hospitality industry.
Requirements, Attributes and Skill sets needed to be considered for this role:
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- Work effectively and calmly under pressure
- Multitask and stay organized
- Energetic and results driven
- Ability to work early mornings, weekends and carry and “on-call” cell as necessary
- Have a customer is right attitude
- Be comfortable working with confidential and discrete information
- Have 1-2 years of food service, hospitality, recruiting or staffing experience
- Be legal to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to speak in Spanish is a plus