1447 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 Atlanta, GA 30309
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking to hire and dynamic, organized and enthusiastic leader, with experience in hiring/recruiting or high-level management to join our Atlanta team. First Class Workforce provides temporary staffing services for the food service, hospitality and housekeeping industries throughout the Atlanta, GA market and nationwide.
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring our customer's orders are filled with the best possible employee or group of employees. This is accomplished through the development and ongoing management of teams of employees with varied skill sets within the industries we serve. Recruiting, screening and on-boarding these teams is required by this position to ensure all the above needs can be met. Other duties include visiting clients, working job fairs, handling workplace injuries, assisting with accounts receivable and being on site for important client events.
Our office is looking to hire immediately for this position. The ideal candidate would already be involved in the local food service or hospitality industries. All candidates must be comfortable working early mornings, weekends and carrying an on-call cell phone. In addition, they must possess effective written and interpersonal communications skills, since they will be working closely with job applicants, employees and hiring managers to ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed. Finally, they must be able to work well under pressure and have the capability to work discreetly with highly confidential information such as salaries and employment records.
- Are energetic and results driven
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Have working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have a customer is #1 attitude
- Are able to be on-call and work weekends as necessary
- Bilingual is a plus but not required(English & Spanish)
- Have at least 3 years of management and/or team building within the food service or hospitality industries
- Be legal to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening
- Bilingual speaking is a plus