Survey Takers for the NFL Draft
Arlington, TX 76011
First Class Workforce Solutions is currently looking for friendly and outgoing individuals to work at the 2018 NFL Draft as survey takers.
Position Summary: This in-market research position is responsible for conducting surveys of draft guests in various locations within AT&T Stadium. Surveys will be administered using tablets and generally take less than a minute to conduct. Nowhere in the survey do we ask for name, number, or email. No personal information is asked of the participants except for their zip code. There is a quota that needs to be met each day of the draft, and if met, each survey taker receives a $30 bonus per day scheduled.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meeting and greeting guest as the survey taker approached them
- proactively seek out guests in a manner to ensure random sampling of guests
- must be confident and comfortable approaching and speaking with all demographics
- complete and input surveys in a timely manner
- Complete a specified number of surveys in a designated time in a variety of locations
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- friendly, outgoing, personable, and professional
- detail oriented
- punctual and reliable
- Enjoy talking to people
- be comfortable using tables, both Android and IOS
- Thursday, April 26th, 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Friday, April 27th, 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 28th, 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Location: AT&T Stadium; Arlington, TX 76011
- Attire: Blue Jeans and client provided branded t-shirt
- Pay Rate: $13.00/hour plus bonus opportunities
- Be at least 18 years of age to work for First Class Workforce Solution
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check.