Warehouse worker. Forklift experience a plus. Columbia, IL
Our company has been in operation for over 50 years and is growing. Down to earth, family run operation which ships product in the United States and internationally.
Hours of operation are normally Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
BENEFITS AND PAY:
* Starting pay up to $10.00 plus bonus program of $500 the first year and $2,000 the 2nd year.
* Regular full time work year round. Overtime is sometimes available.
* Major Medical with a Prescription Card
* Vacation pay
* Company Paid Holidays
* Sick days
* Simple IRA with match up to 3%Requirements include:
* Willing to submit to background check and provide employment recommendations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Work in the plant filling orders.
• Work a forklift. If no experience in that, we will train.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with a team.
• Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: • The work requires routine walking, standing, kneel, crouch, crawl, bending and carrying items weighing up seventy five pounds. • Move pallets