****Experience Lead Cooks Needed Immediately ****
Houston, TX 77071
Lead Cooks Wanted!
Who you are
You are a passionate cook and you enjoy working as part of a fast-paced team in a Hospital setting. Everyone you’ve worked with has wonderful things to say about you and your work ethic. Your ability to multi-task is one of your strongest qualities. You have an ability to work with the client and customer in mind while staying focused on completing all of your tasks. You love working as part of a team and motivate team members to constantly improve their skills and quality standards.
What you’ll do
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Full working knowledge of Steak and Seafood preparation
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Cook in the restaurant industry
- Be able to read and follow standardized recipes
- Have a strong working knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Be able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekend
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
- Click below to apply