Banquet Server - Evanston, IL
Evanston, IL 60208 US
Looking to Advance your Career? Bartenders, Banquet Servers, Servers, and Bussers Wanted!
Who you are
You are a motivated Bartender and/or Server with a passion for the craft and the ability to execute at a high level. Everyone you’ve worked with has wonderful things to say about you and your work ethic. Your ability to connect with guests and multi-task is one of your strongest qualities. You have an ability to work with the client and customer in mind while staying focused on completing all of your tasks. You understand that work is easier with teamwork and you take pride in everything that you do.
What you'll do
- Set up tables with presentation standards and practices in mind, ensuring safe food handling performance
- Serve food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Clean up venue after event ends and assist with inventory, storage and other closeout tasks
- Arrive early and work diligently for the entire shift
What you’ll gain
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week.
- Easy Payment – Receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available.
- Never get bored - Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues.
What you’ll Need
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience Serving
- Food Handlers Certification
- Have a strong working knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Be able to work as part of a team in a high volume environment
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekend
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY: apply.firstclassworkforce.com