Chicago, IL 60604
First Class Workforce is currently looking for energetic Banquet Servers to fill part time positions, for our clients in Chicgao, IL.
Banquet servers set up for events, carry trays, serve guests and clean up at the event's conclusion. Set up can include putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and putting up a buffet. A banquet server's duties during the event can vary based on the situation, but, in general, they must be able to focus on the job while staying on their feet and moving about freely, which can include bending, climbing stairs and carrying items weighing 25-50 pounds.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Banquet Server, Waiter or Waitress.
- Be able to carry 10 dinners per tray
- Have a professional appearance and great attitude
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.