Plano, TX 75024
Banquet servers set up for events, carry trays, serve guests and clean up at the event's conclusion. Set up can include putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and putting up a buffet. A banquet server's duties during the event can vary based on the situation, but, in general, they must be able to focus on the job while staying on their feet and moving about freely, which can include bending, climbing stairs and carrying items weighing 25-50 pounds. Good communication is important, as is being able to follow directions efficiently and meeting the physical demands of the job. A positive attitude while on the job is also essential.
Banquet servers must adhere to health and safety standards at all times, even when closing down at the end of the event, which may include breaking down the table set up and taking tablecloths and linens to the laundry.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 1 (one) year of experience as a Banquet Server, Waiter or Waitress.
- Have, or will get, Food handlers and TABC certification
- Be able to carry 10 dinners per tray
- Have a professional appearance and great attitude
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We enjoy recognizing our employees for being a good representative of First Class Workforce Solutions, and for going above and beyond through our Employee of the Month Program and Referral incentive.
Click below to apply