30309 Atlanta, GA 30328
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for friendly and reliable Barista for our valued clients throughout the metropolitan area. Concession stand workers deal directly with the guests and must be able to stay focused, organized and friendly during fast paced hectic periods.
General responsibilities include:
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Demonstrate current and working knowledge of drip coffee, cold beverage, espresso bar, and pastry stations.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffè latte, and cappuccino.
- Follows standards and maintains work area and equipment to ensure safe and sanitary food and drink-handling practices.
- Educate, sample, and serve customers food and beverage products.
- Follows station specific duties and responsibilities.
- Opens and/or closes area following appropriate checklist, verifies completion with Manager on Duty prior to leaving the area.
- Produce and present freshly prepared products following recipes while meeting speed of service standard.
First Class Benefits:
- Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week.
- Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
- Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available. Let us know what you're looking for!
- Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
- Recognition program and incentives – We enjoy recognizing our employees for being a good representative of First Class Workforce Solutions, and for going above and beyond through our Employee of the Month Program and Referral incentive.
Ideal Candidates will
- Have at least 1 years of recent 1 experience in a food service position.
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively and professionally with others.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
- Be at least 18 years of age